Tell Us About Yourself!
We would like to invite you to take the time to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experiences with California Coast University, and what reaching your educational goal means to you. We value your experiences with CCU and the information you provide helps us in two ways:
- First, we use it for institutional research to improve our educational programs to better fit the needs of our student body. The perspectives our students and graduates can offer is unique and valuable to us.
- Second, the information you provide may be featured in an upcoming news post on Coastline - the University newsfeed.
If you are interested, please feel free to download the profile here. We are currently developing a special page on our website to “Spotlight” what our students and graduates have to say. Your story lets us know a little about you and can help to inspire other students to reach their educational goals, too. Here are some of the questions we ask you on the profile:
- What was your main reason for choosing California Coast University for your certificate or degree?
- What does earning this certificate or degree mean to you – personally and/or professionally?
- What advice would you give to other students starting school?
- What have you enjoyed most about your educational program at California Coast University?
- Any additional comments you might have (i.e., Experiences at California Coast University, any of your accomplishments, hobbies, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and/or awards, certificates, or recognitions you would like us to know about you.)
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Download the Student/Graduate Profile here!