Corporate Partnership Information
To bring affordable educational opportunities to employees, California Coast University has partnered with companies across the country to offer a 10% tuition discount*. To give you an idea of what’s involved, here are some of the particulars:
- There is no cost to the Corporate Partner to set up a partnership - only the willingness to encourage employees to pursue their educational goals. CCU may ask that you share university information with your employees from time to time.
- It is simply a commitment by the Corporate Partner to promote and encourage employees to further their education and to reach their educational goals.
- No minimum number of employees need to enroll.
- The partnership will remain active until either party chooses to discontinue the relationship.
- Becoming a partner does not limit the employees to enroll in CCU only. It simply means that if any employee chooses to enroll in our university, they will receive the benefits included in the partnership agreement.
How to become a Corporate Partner:
If you would like more information on how an educational partnership might work for your organization, please contact our Business Development Specialist, Nicholas Cheshire, at [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Applies to students enrolling after the date the partnership contract is signed. Offer is not retroactive for students already enrolled. Discount is subject to change and/or cancellation at any time without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other tuition discount(s). Employment verification may be required.
Current Corporate Partner list:
To view a list of our partner companies and organizations, please visit our Corporate Partner List Page.