Clinical Psychology: Capstone
PSY 599 Clinical Psychology: Capstone
3 Semester Units
Clinical Psychology: Capstone course requires students to integrate knowledge acquired across the master's program. For this course, students will demonstrate the ability to present varying theories, research, prevention, assessment, clinical applications and ethical issues relevant to the field in an integrated holistic manner.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how cultural diversity affects approaches to psychological treatment.
- Understand the challenges and major areas of transition facing clinical psychology today.
- List the main categories of tests used by clinical psychologists.
- Understand the ways in which working clinically with children is different from working with adults.
- Describe the ways clinical neuropsychology is likely to continue to grow.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Psychology Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.