Out and About Sept 2016
We’ve been busy during the past months attending a variety of conferences, workshops, and trainings around the country.
To find out more about some of the places we have visited during the last few months check out our Calendar of Events:
- Jul 10 – 12 - NASRO – National Association of School Resource Officers Conference held at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA. “The National Association of School Resource Officers (NASRO) is dedicated to making schools and children safer by providing the highest quality training to school-based law enforcement officers.” To learn more, you can visit: (nasro.org)
- Jul 20 - Signal Hill Police Luncheon - Long Beach, CA
- Jul 22 - 24 NACo – National Association of Counties Conference and Exposition held in Long Beach, CA.
“The National Association of Counties (NACo) unites America’s 3,069 county governments. Founded in 1935, NACo brings county officials together to advocate with a collective voice on national policy, exchange ideas and build new leadership skills, pursue transformational county solutions, enrich the public’s understanding of county government, and exercise exemplary leadership in public service.” To learn more, you can visit: (www.naco.org)
- Aug 10 - 12 OBAP – Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals Conference held in Chicago, IL. “Founded in 1976, the Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the encouragement and advancement of minorities in all aviation and aerospace careers. OBAP members encourage diversity in the industry by supporting aspiring aviation professionals through mentoring, scholarships, training and youth-focused education programs through Project Aerospace.” To learn more, you can visit: (www.obap.org)
- Sept 15 - Networking Event – Irvine, CA
- Sep 20 – 23 – CPPCA – California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association, Sacramento, CA. “The California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association was founded in 1917 to advance correctional practices through public education and information, legislative advocacy, research, standards development and professional development. It is one of the nation's oldest state professional associations for corrections and provides California with dynamic and innovative leadership in corrections.” To learn more, you can visit: (www.cppca.org)
If you’d like to see where we’ll be next, check our news page and Facebook page for more information. If we happen to be in your area, please stop by and say hello. We would love to meet you!