Introducing CCU's Business Development Specialist - Nicholas Cheshire
If you are interested in receiving a 10% tuition discount for you and all your fellow employees, then let us introduce you to the newest addition to the CCU team - Nicholas Cheshire.
Nicholas has joined the University as our Business Development Specialist. With a background in both developing corporate partnerships and marketing, and a degree in business administration with a specialization in marketing, he brings a wealth of professional experience to CCU.
In his position, Nicholas represents CCU at all the professional conferences and workshops.
Through this, he has met with industry leaders, gathered information from professionals regarding their respective fields, and has shown them how CCU might help meet the educational needs of their employees.
Nicholas maintains our existing corporate partnerships and promotes new ones between the University and a diverse range of organizations. Since the founding of California Coast University 45 years ago, the University has sought to meet the educational needs of professionals through our distance education programs. One of the ways we do that is by developing corporate partnerships with the professional community. These partnerships offer several benefits including: tuition incentives for students; helping the organization develop an educated workforce; and building enrollments at California Coast University.
He will be busy during the next year developing relationships, spreading the word about California Coast University, and helping busy professionals - "finish what they started."
If you have questions, ideas, or would just like to say hello, please feel free to contact Nicholas at [email protected].
Want more information about our corporate partnerships? Signing up is simple. There is no cost to set up a partnership and no minimum number of employees to enroll! For information on how to become a corporate partner, please visit our Corporate Partnership Page.
CCU supports and attends local and national conferences in Law Enforcement, Business, Health Care, and Government. Some of the events are listed below.
Upcoming Events In 2019:
- March 7-8, 2019 – CPCA – California Police Chiefs Association Conference – Santa Clara, CA
- March 12-13, 2019 – RCGIA – Riverside County Gang Investigators Association Conference – Temecula, CA
- March 12-15, 2019 – NCCIPMA-HR – California State Public Sector HR Conference – Sonoma, CA
- March 25-27, 2019 – CAPE – California Association for Property and Evidence Conference – Santa Barbara, CA
- April 1-3, 2019 – NTC Spring Conference – National Troopers Association – Scottsdale, AZ
- April 29-30, 2019 – Benefits Fair – City of Yuma, CA
- May 9, 2019 – IEPMA-HR – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- May 30, 2019 – Recruit Military Job Fair – Veterans Job Fair – Los Angeles, CA
- June 2-6, 2019 – INIA – International Narcotics Interdiction Association Conference – Miami, FL
- June 22-25, 2019 – NASRO – National Association of School Resource Officers – Pigeon Forge, TN
Recent Past Events:
- CDAIA – California District Attorney Investigators Association
- Women’s Expo Los Angeles
- League of CA Cities
- IPMA – HR International Training Conference
- American Heroes Event
- CNOA – California Narcotics Officers Association
- Small Business Expo
- CPPCA – California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association
- ACA – American Correctional Association
- Norco CRC (California Rehabilitation Center)
- Santa Maria Police Department Event
- California Correctional Intuition Tehachapi
- CHIA – California Homicide Investigators Association
- CPCA – California Police Chiefs Association Conference
- CSPCA – California School Personnel Commissioners Conference
- Park Law Enforcement Association Conference