MKT 552 Value Marketing
3 Semester Units
Value Marketing focuses on essential marketing concepts including creating, planning, strategies, research, consumer behavior, target marketing and evaluation. The role of marketing in the organization and the role of marketing in society are also explored with an emphasis on helping students learn how to develop responsive and effective marketing strategies that meet customer needs.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze the evolution of the marketing concept.
- Examine the big picture of international marketing and the decisions firms must make when they consider globalization.
- Evaluate consumer behavior and explain the purchase decisionmaking process.
- Recognize the importance of pricing and how marketers set objectives for their pricing strategies.
- Explore the various components of advertising.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Marketing Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.