MKT 542 Global Marketing
3 Semester Units
Global Marketing takes an environmental and strategic approach to exploring business marketing on a worldwide scale. Topics of discussion include social and cultural environments, global information systems and market research, importing, exporting and sourcing, global market-entry strategies, pricing decisions, and the digital revolution. By the end of this course, students should have a better understanding of the scope of global marketing, its impact on most—if not all—businesses, and how to strategize and work through the challenging and ever-changing landscape of global marketing.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Categorize the different types of leverage utilized by companies with global operations.
- Distinguish the major source of information for headquarter executives of global companies.
- Compare and contrast a local, an international, and a global product or brand.
- Critique the role of public relations in global marketing.
- Cite the global issues associated with physical distribution and transportation.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Marketing Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.