MKT 333 Marketing Management
3 Semester Units
Marketing Management offers a streamlined approach of current marketing management practices and theory, with a focus on helping companies, groups, and individuals adapt their marketing strategies and management to the marketplace of the twenty-first century. Outside cases and simulations are presented to help students utilize their marketing knowledge for successful marketing practices, and to effectively solve marketing problems with the latest tools and techniques.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand marketing management.
- Consider ways to connect with customers.
- Assess the importance of building strong brands.
- Discuss shaping the market offerings.
- Analyze the importance of communicating value.
- Strategize how to create long-term growth.