MKT 333 Marketing Management
3 Semester Units
Marketing Management offers a streamlined approach to current marketing management practices and theory, with a focus on helping companies, groups, and individuals adapt their marketing strategies and management practices to the marketplace of the twenty-first century. Outside cases and simulations are presented to help students utilize their marketing knowledge for successful marketing practices and to effectively solve marketing problems with the latest tools and techniques.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the forces defining the new marketing realities.
- Analyze how companies attract and retain the right customers and cultivate strong customer relationships and communities.
- Examine the required steps in developing an advertising program.
- Assess the major psychological processes that influence consumer buying behavior.
- Analyze how consumers make purchasing decisions.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Marketing Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.