MKT 121 Customer Service
3 Semester Units
Customer Service focuses on building career success by applying proven principles that create customer satisfaction and loyalty. The text is skill based and offers practical, immediately applicable information. It provides a clear and usable process for developing the skills, attitudes, and thinking patterns needed to overcome the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities in customer service.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand specific behaviors that engage customer.
- Comprehend the importance of telephone techniques for excellent service.
- Have the ability to create friendly websites, personable emails, and clear written messages that delight customers.
- Grasp the tools for dealing with and recovering unhappy customers.
- Develop skills for managing others in the pursuit of service excellence.
- Understand the future directions in customer service.