MKT 121 Customer Service
3 Semester Units
Customer Service focuses on building career success by applying proven principles that create customer satisfaction and loyalty. The text is skills-based and offers practical, immediately applicable information. It provides clear and concise guidance for developing the skills, attitudes, and thinking patterns needed to overcome many customer service challenges.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand specific behaviors that engage customer.
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone, e-mail, chat, and face-to-face.
- Strategically address and recover dissatisfied customers.
- Develop skills for managing others in the pursuit of service excellence.
- Understand the future directions in customer service.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Marketing Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.