Leading Through and By Change
EDU 650 Leading Through and By Change
4 Semester Units
Leading Through and By Change is concerned with understanding and facilitating the change process in organizational and educational settings. While change occurs naturally in the world, through economic, demographic, political, and technological shifts, over which we have little control, this course deals with those elements of anticipating and adapting to those external changes, which organizations can design and implement internally.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Examine principles of change.
- Diagnose change from the perspectives of the concerns of users, its use and fidelity.
- Assess the role of facilitators in leading change and organization development.
- Evaluate various perspectives for understanding change and implementing change.
- Determine the success of change efforts related to process and outcomes.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Education Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students are also welcome to obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the California Coast University rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.