Organizational Behavior and Adaptive Leadership
EDU 621 Organizational Behavior and Adaptive Leadership
4 Semester Units
Organizational Behavior and Adaptive Leadership is the study of organizational behavior, how it impacts educational leadership, and how leaders can embrace the challenges of school reform. The course highlights the paradigms of the evolution of educational thought, organizational theory, human capital and decision-making that educational leaders face in a hypercompetitive, global educational environment.
- Examine the relationship between leadership and school reform.
- Determine the best knowledge and understanding of organizational behavior in initiating school reform.
- Propose how adaptive leaders can be effective in times of rapid change, uncertainty, and ambiguity.
- Explore the vast knowledge of the mainstreams of organizational behavior and the human dimension in organizations.
- Determine how to create an effective climate and culture to bring about effective change, motivation, leadership, and teamwork.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Education Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students are also welcome to obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the California Coast University rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.