Strategic Issues Management
EDU 523 Strategic Issues Management
3 Semester Units
Strategic Issues Management focuses on the process of change. It provides methods for administrators to identify the needs of society and their implications for schooling. This course incorporates the use of theoretical and research based knowledge of instruction and evaluation into practical applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the recent educational initiatives proposed by the government.
- Understand the major challenges for educators in the 21st century.
- Explain the criticisms of developmentally appropriate practice.
- Describe the misconceptions about cultural diversity.
- Explain the cultural dilemmas teachers face in the 21st century.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Education Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students are also welcome to obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the California Coast University rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.