BAM 562 Modern Management
3 Semester Units
Modern Management provides insight into current management trends. Today, managers have more responsibility than ever. Meeting the needs of a growing customer base, a diverse workforce, and production challenges all pose unique problems for managers. Through new technology, there is more information available to help managers plan, control, and organize their business.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Comprehend the importance of management to society and individuals.
- Appreciate both arguments for and against the assumption of social responsibilities by businesses.
- Recognize the advantages of having diversity in the workforce.
- Distinguish what kind of changes should be made within an organization and how to implement those changes.
- Assess production, productivity and quality.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Business Management Programs
> Explore Health Care Administration Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.