BAM 562 Modern Management
3 Semester Units
Modern Management is a comprehensive approach to the skills of business management. Traditional concepts, theories, contemporary issues and practical applications are examined with the goal of improving organizational efficiency.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Comprehend the importance of management to society and individuals.
- Appreciate both arguments for and against the assumption of social responsibilities by businesses.
- Recognize the advantages of having diversity in the workforce.
- Distinguish what kind of changes should be made within an organization and how to implement those changes.
- Assess production, productivity and quality.