BAM 554 Employee Training and Development
3 Semester Units
Employee Training and Development provides students with insight into the different methods of training and development for company—as well as personal—success. New technologies, such as virtual learning and big data, allow for greater accessibility to various training content and revision of traditional training and development techniques. There are effective and relevant training and development methods for every stage of an employee’s career.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the context of training and development.
- Grasp the fundamentals of training design.
- Identify different training and development methods available.
- Cite examples of social responsibility and the future of training.
- Propose how training can help with career management.