BAM 545 Strategic Compensation
3 Semester Units
Strategic Compensation examines the importance of employees as a key element of strategic compensation programs. More specifically, the course explores how human resource professionals, along with other business professionals, design strategic compensation programs to promote companies' success in competitive markets.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand strategic compensation and human resource systems.
- Decipher between the different bases for pay.
- Summarize how companies can design compensation systems.
- Outline employee benefits.
- Highlight the challenges of modern strategic compensation.