BAM 530 Business Ethics
3 Semester Units
Business Ethics provides a managerial framework for integrating ethics into strategic business decisions. The framework provides an overview of the concepts, processes, and best practices associated with successful business ethics programs. The course also prepares students for the ethical dilemmas they may face in their business careers.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the different types of ethical examinations and frameworks.
- Evaluate the global complexity of business ethics.
- Assess the concept of strategic planning with respect to ethics.
- Explain the ethical issues that arise from relationship marketing.
- Analyze the role of a code of ethics in organizations.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Business Administration Programs
> Explore Business Management Programs
> Explore Marketing Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.