BAM 530 Business Ethics
3 Semester Units
Business Ethics provides a managerial framework for integrating ethics into strategic business decisions. The framework provides an overview of the concepts, processes, and best practices associated with successful business ethics programs. This course also prepares students for the ethical dilemmas they may face in their business careers.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the different types of ethical examinations and frameworks.
- Evaluate the global complexity of business ethics.
- Assess the concept of strategic planning with respect to ethics.
- Explain the ethical issues that arise from relationship marketing.
- Analyze the role of a code of ethics in organizations.