BAM 521 Business Law
3 Semester Units
Business Law provides coverage of traditional business law topics and addresses the legal environment in which business must operate. The study of ethics, social responsibility, policy, diversity, economics, and technology are integrated as they support the study of the legal environment of business.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the functions of law.
- Compare the state and federal court systems.
- Analyze how a case proceeds through trial.
- Examine major white-collar crimes and corporate criminal liability.
- Evaluate the assignment of contracts.
- Examine the development of internet law.
- Assess legal concepts that facilitate wise business decisions.