BAM 521 Business Law
3 Semester Units
Business Law provides coverage of traditional business law topics and addresses the legal environment in which businesses must operate. The study of ethics, social responsibility, policy, diversity, economics, and technology are integrated as they support the study of the legal environment of business.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the functions of law.
- Compare the state and federal court systems.
- Analyze how a case proceeds through trial.
- Examine major white-collar crimes and corporate criminal liability.
- Evaluate the assignment of contracts.
- Examine the development of internet law.
- Assess legal concepts that facilitate wise business decisions.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Business Administration Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.