BAM 317 Business Law
3 Semester Units
The concept of preventive law is central to a law course designed for business students. Business Law discusses law in a business context rather than in the abstract, employing the practical approach that using the law makes it easier to reach business objectives.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking and legal reasoning in business situations.
- Link the law to other business disciplines you study.
- Understand how technology is affecting the law.
- Incorporate ethics into your analysis of the legal environment of business.
- Apply legal principles in a global context of business.