BAM 317 Business Law
3 Semester Units
Business Law explores preventive law, which is central to a law course designed for business students. This course examines law in a business context rather than in the abstract, employing the practical approach that using the law makes it easier to reach business objectives.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking and legal reasoning in business situations.
- Link the law to other disciplines studied.
- Understand how technology is affecting the law.
- Incorporate ethics into an analysis of the legal environment of business.
- Apply legal principles to the global context of business.
If you are interested in taking this course, please explore a degree or certificate program below:> Explore Business Administration Programs
> Explore Business Management Programs
> Explore Marketing Programs
CCU Online Courses FAQ
Students can also obtain textbooks in their local areas or through online sources if they do not wish to utilize the University's rental library. There are many resources on the web for renting, purchasing, and selling textbooks. If you would like to purchase your textbooks, or are interested in exploring other delivery methods (digital or pdf versions), we have compiled a handy Textbook Resource Page for students who wish to explore other options.