Why Students Choose to Study at CCU?
California Coast University was founded to meet the needs of qualified, highly motivated persons whose geographic, professional, or personal time constraints keep them from completing their education in traditional, on-campus programs.
Here are a few reasons why students choose to study at CCU:
- Flexible programs designed to fit into your busy schedule
- Low tuition with interest-free payment plans as low as $100/month.
- Self-paced study with no group projects, set meeting times, or exam dates
- No classroom attendance requirements
- Qualified faculty and student service staff available to assist you throughout your program
- Textbook rental library
- Academic credit for previous work experience/training (undergraduate programs only)
- Company tuition reimbursement program available
- Tuition Discount for Active Duty Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, and CCU Graduates.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)