California Coast University Admissions
To begin with the enrollment process, the Admissions Department will need the following items:
- A completed application.
- A detailed resume that reflects your previous occupational experience. Please include any volunteer or academic experience. This will help our evaluators to award you the maximum transfer credit possible.
- All official transcripts: Request official transcripts for all college level work completed since graduating high school, including any credits completed by examination (CLEP, DSST, AP, etc.). You may submit unofficial copies for evaluation purposes. Official copies must be received directly from the issuing College, University or program prior to official enrollment. To expedite the delivery of your official transcripts to CCU, you should go directly to the website of the college/university and fill out their transcript request form. If you have earned less than 12 college-level semester credits at an appropriately accredited postsecondary institution then you must provide an official transcript of high school completion. Electronic versions of official transcripts (e-scripts) may be emailed to [email protected].
- A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 is required for all applications. The online application requires paying this fee via credit card (see below). If you choose to mail the application to the university, you may pay your application fee via credit card, check or money order. Faxed applications require paying this fee via credit card.
Online Application for Admissions
Submission of the online application requires a one time, non-refundable, $75.00 application fee per degree program. To process the online application, a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card is required.
If you prefer to submit an application by mail or fax:
- Download a California Coast University Application for Admissions
- Complete the application (requires handwritten signature)
- Mail to: California Coast University, 925 N. Spurgeon St., Santa Ana, CA 92701; or Fax to: (714) 547-5777
California Coast University is dedicated to providing equal opportunity for outstanding men and women of every race, creed and background. The University is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the federal, state and local levels which prohibit discrimination or which mandate that special consideration be given, on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic which may from time to time be specified in such laws and regulations. This good faith effort to comply is made even when such laws and regulations conflict with each other.
Adobe Reader is required to view the Application. If Adobe Reader in not installed on your computer, you may download it from the official Adobe website.