Out and About - CCU's Event Calendar 2019
If you are interested in receiving a 10% tuition discount for you and all your fellow employees, then let us introduce you to, Nicholas Cheshire.
Nicholas represents CCU at all the professional conferences and maintains our existing corporate partnerships and promotes new ones between the University and a diverse range of organizations.
Since the founding of California Coast University 46 years ago, the University has sought to meet the educational needs of professionals through our distance education programs. One of the ways we do that is by developing corporate partnerships with the professional community. These partnerships offer several benefits including: tuition incentives for students; helping the organization develop an educated workforce; and building enrollments at California Coast University.
Want more information about our corporate partnerships? Signing up is simple. There is no cost to set up a partnership and no minimum number of employees to enroll! For information on how to become a corporate partner, please visit our Corporate Partnership Page.
If you have questions, ideas, or would just like to say hello, please feel free to contact Nicholas at [email protected].
CCU supports and attends local and national conferences in Law Enforcement, Business, Health Care, and Government. Some of the events we attended in 2019 are listed below.
Recent Past Events:
- PORAC – Peace Officers Research Association of California – Palm Desert, CA
- California Law Enforcement Hiring Expo – San Diego, CA
- CATO – California Association of Tactical Officers
- INIA – International Narcotics Interdiction Association Conference – Miami, FL
- Pleasant Valley School District Employee Expo – Camarillo, CA
- NASRO – National Association of School Resource Officers – Pigeon Forge, TN
- Florida Narcotics Officers Association Conference – Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Arizona Narcotics Officers Association Conference – Phoenix, AZ
- California Reserve Peace Officers Association Conference – Mission Valley, CA
- CHP – California Association of Highway Patrolmen – Squaw Valley, CA
- CAHN – California Association of Hostage Negotiators – Monterey, CA
- California State Fire Fighters Association – Visalia, CA
- LAFD – Fire Department Education Fair – Los Angeles, CA
- San Gabriel PD - San Gabriel, CA
- San Mateo Sheriff Training Day – San Mateo, CA
- BART – Oakland, CA
- CPCA – California Police Chiefs Association Conference – Santa Clara, CA
- RCGIA – Riverside County Gang Investigators Association Conference – Temecula, CA
- NCCIPMA-HR – California State Public Sector HR Conference – Sonoma, CA
- CAPE – California Association for Property and Evidence Conference – Santa Barbara, CA
- NTC Spring Conference – National Troopers Association – Scottsdale, AZ
- Benefits Fair – City of Yuma, CA
- IEPMA-HR – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- CDAIA – California District Attorney Investigators Association
- Women’s Expo Los Angeles
- League of CA Cities
- IPMA – HR International Training Conference
- American Heroes Event
- CNOA – California Narcotics Officers Association
- Small Business Expo
- CPPCA – California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association
- ACA – American Correctional Association
- Norco CRC (California Rehabilitation Center)
- Santa Maria Police Department Event
- California Correctional Intuition Tehachapi
- CHIA – California Homicide Investigators Association
- CPCA – California Police Chiefs Association Conference
- CSPCA – California School Personnel Commissioners Conference
- Park Law Enforcement Association Conference