To bring affordable, educational opportunities to employees, California Coast University is partnering with a number of companies across the country – through our corporate partnership program. To give you an idea of what’s involved, here are some of the particulars:
- A formal corporate partnership agreement provides prospective students with a 10% tuition discount* on all online certificates and degree programs to our educational partners.
- There is no cost to the corporate partner to set up a partnership – only the willingness to encourage employees to pursue their educational goals and provide information and referrals to California Coast University.
- It is simply a commitment on both CCU’s and the partner’s side to promote and encourage employees to further their education and to reach their educational goals and to “finish what they started.”
- There are no minimum number of employees to enroll.
- The corporate partnership remains active indefinitely or until either party chooses to discontinue the relationship.
- Becoming a corporate partner does not limit what schools employees of an organization can attend. It simply means that if any employees/members of an organization choose to become a student at our institution, they will receive the benefits included in the partnership agreement.
How to become a corporate partner:
If you would like more information on how ac orporate partnership might work for your organization, please contact, Nick Cheshire at [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Applies to students enrolling after date the partnership contract is signed. Offer is not retroactive for students already enrolled. Discount subject to change and/or cancellation at any time without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other tuition discount(s).