CCU was founded in 1973 to meet the needs of professional men and women looking to advance their career and complete their education. We understand how difficult it can be to balance the responsibilities of life while pursuing your education so we encourage you to earn your degree at your own pace. All programs are flexible and offered 100% online.
We offer Degrees and Certificates in the following areas:
• CCU is a leader in online education. • 10% tuition discount for Agoda employees. *(Employment verification may be required.) • Interest-free payment plans as low as $100 a month.• No out of state tuition fees. • Academic credit for previous work experience/training. *(Undergraduate programs only.) • Work at your own pace and graduate in as little as 9 months or take your time and complete your program within 5 years. • No classroom attendance required. • Accredited online programs are flexible, affordable, and interest-free!
Information for International Students
If you are interested in applying, we suggest having your foreign credential evaluation completed prior to starting the application process. Our applications are only valid for 30 days and many evaluation companies can take weeks to complete your evaluation and require Official Transcripts from your prior schools. We accept foreign credential evaluations from the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). It is a membership organization for credential evaluation services. Evaluation fees must be paid by the applicant and it is the applicant's responsibility to supply the results to this college for proper enrollment. Be sure that you submit proper documents. They must be original and not copies.
International Student Requirements:
• Undergraduate applicants with no prior college: High School Graduation Certificate (must be in English). If not in English, you must obtain a general evaluation.
• Undergraduate applicants who wish to transfer credits: A course-by-course evaluation, must include previous course names, credit hours, and grades.
• Graduate applicants with a completed Bachelor’s degree: a general evaluation stating that you have the US equivalency of a Bachelor’s degree.
• Graduate applicants who wish to transfer graduate level courses: A course-by-course evaluation, must include previous course names, credit hours, and grades.
Please note, if you are applying for the Master of Science in Psychology and your Bachelor’s degree was in a different field, we suggest completing a course-by-course evaluation, due to prerequisite courses with CCU.