Half Off Enrollment Promotion
This means you can start for as little as $150!
(See payment plan B below)
HOW IT WORKS...
If you would like to cut your enrollment down-payment in half apply now.
Interest-Free Tuition Payment Plans
One-time intial payment of $250 (half-off
$500.00) toward the total tuition; the remaining balance is paid at the interest-free rate of $100.00 per month, beginning one month from the official enrollment date.
One-time intial payment of $150 (half-off
$300.00) toward the total tuition; the remaining balance is paid at the interest-free rate of $125.00 per month, beginning one month from the official enrollment date.
Make a payment for the full tuition amount for the program in a single payment by the date of acceptance.
Ready to Apply?
Affordable Tuition Costs
Tuition at California Coast University is based on a cost per unit of credit. Associate, bachelor, and master’s courses are typically 3 semester units. Doctoral courses may be 2, 3, 4 or 12 semester units. After evaluation, students will receive an enrollment agreement detailing the total tuition cost of the degree program for which they applied.
All tuition rates are locked-in upon enrollment. Enrolled student tuition rates will not be changed even if tuition rates change in the future.
*Applies to students in good financial and academic standing while enrolled in the same program.*
|Associate (Undergraduate) Tuition||$150.00 per unit|
|Bachelor (Undergraduate) Tuition||$150.00 per unit|
|Master (Graduate) Tuition||$230.00 per unit|
|Doctoral Tuition||$290.00 per unit|
Get started today!
10% Tuition Rate Discounts:
- Active-duty service members and veterans.*
- Law enforcement officers and employees.*
- Firefighters and employees.*
- U.S. government employees.*
- CCU graduates who have previously received a degree from CCU.
- Corporate Partner employees. Click here to learn how to become a Corporate Partner.
*Offer good for students who enrolled after January 2019 and were offered the discount at time of enrollment. Employment verification is required.
Need More Information?
Call: (888) 228-8648
E-mail: [email protected]
Online Request For Information Form:
Ready to finish what you started?
To start the enrollment process, the Admissions Department will need the following items:
- A completed application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 is required for all applications. The online application requires paying this fee via credit card (see below). If you choose to mail the application to the University, you may pay your application fee via credit card, check or money order. Faxed applications require paying this fee via credit card.
To complete the enrollment process, the Admissions Department will need the following items:
- A detailed resume that reflects your previous occupational experience. Please include any volunteer or academic experience. This will help our evaluators to award you the maximum transfer credit possible.
- All official transcripts: Request official transcripts for all college-level work completed since graduating high school, including any credits completed by examination (CLEP, DSST, AP, etc.). You may submit unofficial copies for evaluation purposes. Official copies must be received directly from the issuing college, university, or program prior to official enrollment. To expedite the delivery of your official transcripts to CCU, you should go directly to the website of the college/university and fill out their transcript request form. If you have earned less than 12 college-level semester credits at an appropriately accredited postsecondary institution then you must provide an official transcript of high school completion. Electronic versions of official transcripts (e-scripts) may be emailed to [email protected].
Online Application for Admissions
Submission of the online application requires a one time, non-refundable, $75.00 application fee per degree program. To process the online application, a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card is required.
Or Apply by Mail, Fax, or E-mail for Admissions
If you prefer to submit an application by mail or fax:
- Download a California Coast University Application for Admissions
- Download an Authorization Agreement for One-time Credit Card Payment
- Complete the application (requires a handwritten signature)
- Mail to: California Coast University, 925 N. Spurgeon St., Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Fax to: (714) 547-5777
- E-mail to: [email protected]
Adobe Reader is required to view the Application. If Adobe Reader is not installed on your computer, you may download it from the official Adobe website.
California Coast University is dedicated to providing equal opportunity for outstanding men and women of every race, creed, and background. The University is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the federal, state and local levels which prohibit discrimination or which mandate that special consideration be given, on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic which may from time to time be specified in such laws and regulations. This good faith effort to comply is made even when such laws and regulations conflict with each other.