Half Off Enrollment Promotion
Apply between May 1-31, 2019 and get HALF OFF the down-payment when enrolling.*
We want to help make it as easy as possible for you to enroll and accomplish your goal of earning your college degree.
This means you can start for as little as $150! (See payment plan B below)
*Offer valid for payment plans A and B only. Must apply between May 1-31, 2019.
There's no time like the present to enroll and finish your degree:
- Our online tuition is among the lowest in the country!
- Self-paced programs designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Interest-free payment plans as low as $100/month.
- 100% Online - No classroom attendance required.
Low Tuition and Interest-Free Payment Plans
Interest-Free Tuition Payment Plans
A student will make a down-payment of $500.00 (half-off) $250 toward the total tuition for the degree program in a single payment by the date of acceptance. The remaining balance will be paid at $100.00 per month, beginning one month from the official enrollment date. No interest will be charged on the unpaid balance, however late fees will be assessed on all past due balances.
A student will make a down-payment of $300.00 (half-off) $150 toward the total tuition for the degree program in a single payment by the date of acceptance. The remaining balance will be paid at $125.00 per month, beginning one month from the official enrollment date. No interest will be charged on the unpaid balance, however late fees will be assessed on all past due balances.
A student will make a payment for the full tuition amount for the degree program in a single payment by the date of acceptance.
Low Tuition Costs
Tuition at California Coast University is based on a cost per unit of credit. Associate, Bachelor, and Master's courses are typically 3 semester units. Doctoral courses may be 2, 3, or 4 semester units. After evaluation, students will receive an enrollment agreement detailing the total tuition fees for all degree requirements.
|Associate (Undergraduate) Tuition
||$150.00 per unit
|Bachelor (Undergraduate) Tuition
||$150.00 per unit
|Master (Graduate) Tuition
||$230.00 per unit
||$290.00 per unit
10% Tuition Rate Discounts:
*Offer good for students who enrolled after April 2018 and were offered the discount at time of enrollment. Employment verification is required.
Need More Information?
Call: 1 888 228-8648
Online Request For Information Form:
Ready to Apply?
To start the enrollment process, the Admissions Department will need the following items:
- A completed application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 is required for all applications. The online application requires paying this fee via credit card (see below). If you choose to mail the application to the university, you may pay your application fee via credit card, check or money order. Faxed applications require paying this fee via credit card.
To complete the enrollment process, the Admissions Department will need the following items:
- A detailed resume that reflects your previous occupational experience. Please include any volunteer or academic experience. This will help our evaluators to award you the maximum transfer credit possible.
- All official transcripts: Request official transcripts for all college-level work completed since graduating high school, including any credits completed by examination (CLEP, DSST, AP, etc.). You may submit unofficial copies for evaluation purposes. Official copies must be received directly from the issuing College, University or program prior to official enrollment. To expedite the delivery of your official transcripts to CCU, you should go directly to the website of the college/university and fill out their transcript request form. If you have earned less than 12 college-level semester credits at an appropriately accredited postsecondary institution then you must provide an official transcript of high school completion. Electronic versions of official transcripts (e-scripts) may be emailed to [email protected].
Online Application for Admissions
Submission of the online application requires a one time, non-refundable, $75.00 application fee per degree program. To process the online application, a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card is required.
Or Apply by Mail, Fax, or E-mail for Admissions
If you prefer to submit an application by mail or fax:
California Coast University is dedicated to providing equal opportunity for outstanding men and women of every race, creed, and background. The University is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the federal, state and local levels which prohibit discrimination or which mandate that special consideration be given, on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic which may from time to time be specified in such laws and regulations. This good faith effort to comply is made even when such laws and regulations conflict with each other.
Adobe Reader is required to view the Application. If Adobe Reader is not installed on your computer, you may download it from the official Adobe website.
The Admissions Process
How does the admissions process work?
- During the admissions process, all components of an applicant's background - application, official transcripts, resume, specialized training are thoroughly reviewed and evaluated against the University's coursework requirements.
- The assessment allows the University to determine which courses have already been satisfied by courses taken at another college or university, which courses a student may be eligible to challenge, and which courses may require the assignment of a Study Guide. Undergraduate students are also evaluated for experiential learning credit and/or specialized training credit.
- The results of this assessment are plotted on a coursework degree plan enabling an applicant to easily visualize exactly how all of the parts of their background compare and can be utilized in completing the academic requirements.
- The University's programs have been designed to help applicants fill in the missing pieces and meet his or her educational goal.
- An enrollment agreement along with the degree plan are returned to the applicant for review.
- The enrollment agreement is then signed and returned along with the required fees.
- A link to an online orientation is then sent to the student.
- Finally, the first coursework is sent to the student.
How long is the admissions process?
- If all of the required information is included with the application, generally it can be reviewed and processed within a week.
- You will be notified by phone call or e-mail of your acceptance.
- You may be provisionally accepted if the admissions department is waiting for official transcripts or other documentation.
What are Official Transcripts & how do I get them?
- Official transcripts received by the University in a sealed envelope sent directly from the schools you attended.
- An official transcript is required for each college or university previously attended.
- This document is used during the evaluation process to determine how much transfer credit can be awarded.
- To expedite the delivery of your official transcripts to CCU, you should go directly to the website of the college/university and fill out their transcript request form.
- Electronic versions of transcripts (e-script) may be emailed to [email protected].
Foreign Degrees and Transcripts:
The University's policy regarding foreign credentials requires that students utilize a credential evaluation service for the translation of any foreign transcript.
Credentials for admission must be documented in English. Applicants with non-U.S. educational credentials must first obtain a foreign credential evaluation from an independent U.S. evaluation service approved by the University.
Listed below are some reliable providers of international transcript and degree equivalency evaluations:
Additional information regarding foreign students can be viewed by navigating to the University's Foreign Student Policy page.
What if I only have a High School Diploma or GED and have no prior college education? Can I still apply?
- If you have a High School Diploma or GED and have no prior college education, you may still apply to the Associate's programs. Applicants must provide an official transcript of high school completion.
For more information about GED Testing, please visit the following sites:
- ACE General Educational Development Testing Service
- Diploma Guide.com: A Guide to College Admissions, GED Programs, and High School Diploma Programs
Is it possible to do a Bachelor of Science degree without first doing an Associate of Science degree?
- It is possible to be admitted into a bachelors degree program without first doing the associate's degree. The Admissions Representative can provide more information on this.
Are you ready to finish what you started?