The School of Behavioral Science at California Coast University is dedicated to helping students better understand the concepts and theories of psychology at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The success of all our programs is based on our commitment to:
- Operating ethically, professionally and with academic integrity.
- Integrating professional and life experiences with academic content.
- Assisting and guiding students to meet their educational goals through programs that are independent, individualized and self-paced.
- Cultivating intellectual, analytical and critical abilities to help students meet the demands of today’s ever changing environment.
- Building a faculty and staff composed of respected educators and professionals who are decidated to the success of our students.
- Evaluating and continually improving our programs and educational materials.
- Providing a pathway to encourage students to value and pursue life-long learning experiences.
The following are the certificate and degree programs we offer through our School of Behavioral Science:
Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Graduate Certificate Programs